Sunday, February 28, 2021

Solar System Missions Update 2021-03

Here's my map of all active and future Solar System Missions as of March 1st 2021.

After the excitement of last Month the following weeks will be a little more quiet. The next things to look forward to are one last Bennu close approach for OSIRISREx in April before departing the asteroid towards Earth in May, Perseverance deploying the Ingenuity helicopter on Mars, and the Chinese Tianwen-1 lander EDL in May.

New in the list of future missions is Blue Ghost, another commercial payload delivery from Firefly Aerospace in 2023.

Data, images and documentation are available on my space exploration history GitHub repository and the associated website.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this blog, I liked it very much and it is important for me and I would like to share with you that you should also take more information related to solar. Clean and Green Solutions Review , I hope this will give you some suggestions to work on your upcoming blogs.

    ReplyDelete