Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Solar System Missions Update 09/2017

Here's my map of all active and future Solar System Missions as of September 1st 2017.

So this is it, this month Cassini is going to end. For the first time the map will be without it. I remember when my enthusiasm for all things space was reignited by the Mars Pathfinder mission. One month after it ended, Cassini launched, so it has always been with me on my journey through the universe. Until now.

But there is no reason to mourn for me, I mean look at it, what wonders and insights it has brought us! So lets celebrate 20 magnificent years of exploration, and keep going on the path it has illuminated for us.

Data, images and documentation are available on my space exploration history GitHub repository and the associated website.

No comments:

Post a Comment